Want to learn surf? Do you want your younger ones to be able to ride waves? Get to know the best places to surf, according to your level of expertise. Try the family programs or individual lessons to take-off a set. You can even combine a day of surfing with a rock climbing. Learn about the many combinations and programs that are available.
If you are on a family vacation, know that all members can learn to surf (+ 6 years old) in a safe and fun way. For all children under 12 years of age, more supervision is provided(,) so lessons are always given in small groups with one surf instructor and one nanny service for every 6 children.
- Fun material introduction
- Board technics and take-off/ manoeuvres
- Practical surf training on land and in the water
- Beach theory in a playful way about currents, waves, tides
- Transport to the beach with the best conditions
- Board & Wetsuit
- 2 hours lesson
- Bottle of water (minimum 1L suggested)
- Sun protection (protection factor 50+, water resistant)
- Signed form by a parent or legal guardian including contact number – if applicable
For more information, please contact Reception